Realist, a powerful search tool that allows you to access public records for 99.9% of all parcels in the United States, just launched a new responsive and modern user interface. The new features are outlined below.
1. When you conduct a search, the View Results field will display the number matches. The View Results is updated as search criteria are added, even before the search button is clicked. The View Results maxes out at 10,000 matches.
2. Realist can now display results for up to 3000 records! Results display will be in sections of 1000 records at a time. All returned results will be displayed on the map. The map pins are color-coded to indicate the listing status when available.
- Green pins indicate an Active listing
- Red pins indicate a Sold listing
- Yellow indicates a Pending Sale
- Purple indicates an Expired listing
- Black indicates there is no associated listing activity on the property record
3. There is a new Cards view; a quick thumbnail view that displays a photo and a few fields of key information for each property. Use the Cards View and Table View icons to switch between the Card and Table views. You can click to Customize the selected view to add, remove, and rearrange fields.
4. Take advantage of the new Favorites feature. While you’re in the Card view, click the star on the upper right-hand side of the screen to add any property from any search to your saved favorites. Access your saved favorite properties at any time by clicking on the star icon in the upper right of any Realist screen.
5. New Sell Score Indicator graph on the property detail report. Sell Score is a result of complex predictive algorithms used to determine the relative likelihood a property will be listed for sale in the next 6 months.
6. This new user interface is mobile responsive. Realist goes with you wherever you go!