The MLS™ is excited to unveil a brand-new FREE benefit for realtor members– MLSPush™. With MLSPush™, realtor members can make an offer through the MLS system — it’s as simple as a few clicks.
The MLS™ is among the first few MLS systems in California to provide this new technology to its members. This new technology eliminates the need for multiple passwords, saves time on data entry and helps to reduce data entry errors.
Here’s How It Works:
1. Log into TheMLS.com, start your listing property search and then go to Agent Detail Full Report. From here, click the link of MLS #
2. Click the green “Make Offer” button (where the red arrow is pointing).
3. Once you have selected “Make Offer”, you will be taken to a zipForm® Plus page, which you can access for the first time using your California Association of Realtors® OR your zipForm® Plus username and password. After your initial log-in, you will no longer be required to enter your log-in credentials.
4. Once you’ve signed on, you’ll be taken to a “Transaction Cover Sheet” in zipForm® Plus. This cover sheet will automatically display the available property information as well as the listing broker information, plugged in from The MLS™ database.
Agents will complete the remaining info in the blank fields.
5. Realtors have the ability to sign the form, attach photos and notes, and more, with this new feature. They can also use the Templates icon to apply the necessary forms to Purchase Transactions.
Want to learn more? Sign up for one of the Webinars on how to use MLSPush™:
1. Learn How To Use Your New zipForm® MLSPush™ Member Benefit
Thurs., Jun 1, 2017; 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
2. Learn How To Use Your New zipForm® MLSPush™ Member Benefit
Wednesday, June 14, 2017; 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
3. Learn How To Use Your New zipForm® MLSPush™ Member Benefit
Wednesday, June 28; 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Please note this new feature is only available for realtor members.
Questions about this new feature? Please call 310.358.1833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.